Sunday, June 2, 2013

I'm in the Beauty Supply Store, What Hair Should I Buy?

FAQ's on how to purchase the best hair from a beauty supply store.


Often another big question that I get and I will always ask what style do you want? and how long do you want it to last?



Why its important?



The type of hair that you purchase effects the quality of how your style will look, be maintained, is cut, and curled.


What are the best Human Hair brands in my opinion?




Premium Now by Sensationnel
Janet

MilkyWay

Now all of these companies have different collections for instance Sensationnel is the company but Premium Now is the collection. Most beauty supply stores  store their 100% Human Hair behind the counter and of course it can be pretty pricey. 

The different types of hair include 100% Human Hair, Human hair quality, Premium hair blend, Human hair natural blend, master mix, synthetic etc.

  • Anytime it says blend anywhere on the packaging you will know its not 100% Human Hair
EX: 100% Human Hair Blend
  • Anytime there is anything written after 100% Human hair it is not 100% Human Hair
EX: 100% Human Hair Quality
  • Anytime it says mix on the packaging it is not human hair.
EX: Master Mix 100% Human Hair

Again it does depend on how long you want it to last and the style...

2-4 Weeks -100% Human Hair Master Mix, I recommend Que by Milky Way its not expensive and pretty good when it comes to cutting and styling.

4-8 Weeks -100% Human Hair, I recommend any of the companies and the collections I mentioned earlier in this post.

8-16 Weeks- I recommend Virgin or Remy Hair.

You may also purchase the same hair in the beauty supply stores online at a bargain at Alliexpress.com.



No comments:

Post a Comment